Part 757h – Brunhammer Doherty Genealogy – Holmes Family Timeline

23 August 2012

Good Day,

At times I need a picture, a visual representation of the genealogy that I have been researching and of which I have been writing. Two such good tools, apart from Ancestry and Descendant Charts, are Timelines and Document Summary Reports. I have created a new Holmes Family Timeline.


This Holmes Family Timeline begins about 1875/6 with the Marriage of great-grandparents John and Hannah (née Gallagher) Holmes. There are many different software in the market that have the capability of creating Timelines. I used Excel.

Upon entering various documents and data to Clooz 3.0 I am able to produce a number of unique reports. The following report is an Individual Person report identifying those documents that I have on file and to date, entered into my Clooz database. It is a tremendous method of organizing that which I have on file that may make mention of and/or pertain to a specific individual with my genealogy research.


The Personal File # is my method of coding my document and data files. The reset of the information is data that was entered in from each individual document as specific to great-grandmother Hannah.

Please contact me if you have any questions, thoughts, ideas, and comments.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template