Part 736p – Smith Groh Genealogy – The Mystery of Brayton C. Placeway – Updated Life Timeline

19 July 2012

Good Day,

Keeping myself organized in my work and research of the genealogy of ggg-grandfather Brayton C. Placeway, I have updated my associated Life Timeline.



I have new included the 11 April 1932 Marriage to his third spouse, Helen Johnson. The Life Timeline event is included in red.

All-things-being-equal, as I progress with more details and information following the life and travels of ggg-grandfather Brayton, I may have to reconfigure his Life Timeline to fit in the additional dates.

Stay-tuned, and enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template