Part 687p – Smith Groh Genealogy – The Mystery of Brayton C. Placeway – Pinpoints of A Life

16 May 2012

Good Day,

As I have said and written a number of times before, I have always been a visual person… That is, in my work with genealogy and delving into the past lives I need to see the schemata of highlights.


Using Ancestral Atlas I have plugged key times and dates reflective of those events of ggg-grandfather Brayton C. Placeway that I have been able to discover.

The application adds the tags of the Life Events to the Google map. I’m not sure if there is a functionality in Ancestral Atlas to add the Years or the line connects, so I have superimposed them on the map.

The year labels, at the life tags, represent those key Life Events that did occur, based on the found documentation and data. I have started with ggg-grandfather Brayton C. Placeway’s birth as recorded in Pinckney, Wisconsin in 1888. You can follow his life events from my various Postings in A Genealogy and on his Life Timeline. It is readily accessed from the Groh Heading and pull down menu at the top of each page of A Genealogy Hunt.

Here is a repeat image of my Life Timeline of Brayton C. Placeway.


Enjoy, and stay tuned for updates.

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template