Part 669mp – Groh Smith Genealogy – New Information and Updated Miller Descendant Chart

25 April 2012

Good Day,

No rest for the obsessed…and at times I need a wee bit of motivational inspiration.

Sometimes I wish, without a Ouija board, that the ancestors in my genealogy search and research would just reach out and say… “Hey Smith, you’re on the right path!”

Definitely would be nice.

And I continue the gathering and collecting of information, data and details for the new Groh Smith Genealogy.

Last night I decided to hone in on the Placeway Family Line.

I believe I discovered a tremendous amount of data and possible evidence of great-great-great-grandfather Brayton C. Placeway. This not only includes his ancestors, but if the information is correct it certainly reveals a glimpse into his life and occupations.

As I check up on the details and the possible sources, I have updated my Miller Descendant Chart.


Note that all new and updated data, from my previous Descendant Chart has been added in red. This Chart will soon change as the number of ancestors to be included has increased exponentially. Going forward you will soon see a new Miller Descendant Chart and a new Placeway Descendant Chart.

If you have any questions, comments, and ideas, please feel free to contact me.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template