Part 652acm – Smith McCullogh Genealogy – Three New Descendant Charts – McCullogh, Aldridge, and Christie

04 March 2012


Burrowed in my house on this gorgeous breezy, albeit windy day, in sunny Tampa, I am closeting myself away from the floating, yellow microbes of the latest pollen assault. I feel claustrophobic, but my eyes, my nose, and my throat, and my diaphragm sort-of thank me for the consideration.

So what do I do cooped up, sans air frais… I attack my PC with the gusto of a genealogy search and rescue mission.

As promised, previously, and due to the expansion of the McCullogh/Aldridge/Christie Descendant Chart I have attempted to re-created three separate new and singular Family Line Charts…

McCullogh Descendant Chart


Aldridge Descendant Chart


Christie Descendant Chart


These should now all be able to be accessed under the top McCullogh label, just under the “t” in the A Genealogy Hunt title at the top of each page.

I am now working on a Trefry Descendant Chart which should expand JK’s maternal line and lineage.

Stay tuned,

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template