Part 555rs – Smith Robertson Genealogy – Updated YDNA and mtDNA Ancestor Chart – Tasker and Whittaker Added

13 August 2011

Morning,

The discovery of my gggg-grandmother Isabella (née Tasker) Kendal’s maiden name, and her parents, my gggggg-grandparents John and Mary (née Whittaker) Kendal of Sawley in Yorkshire, England begins another expansion of the information to my critical mtDNA line. Now I can state, based on the current data and information, my maternal mtDNA line is:

me: Smith → Robertson → Goodey → Crossley → Parker → Kendal → Tasker → Whittaker

The earliest ancestor on my mtDNA line, that I have thus far located, is my gggg-grandmother Mary (née Whittaker) Tasker who was born circa 1750, give or take a year or two. (I’m hot on that trail right now.)

Here is my newly updated Smith YDNA and mtDNA Ascendancy Chart.



This is pretty slick. My mtDNA result is H1a1. The following surnames can also be added to this sequence.

Elder → Robertson → Goodey → Crossley → Parker → Kendal → Tasker → Whittaker

Pecht → Elder → Robertson → Goodey → Crossley → Parker → Kendal → Tasker → Whittaker

Hartman → Pecht → Elder → Robertson → Goodey → Crossley → Parker → Kendal → Tasker → Whittaker

Allen → Robertson → Goodey → Crossley → Parker → Kendal → Tasker → Whittaker

Gatchell → Allen → Robertson → Goodey → Crossley → Parker → Kendal → Tasker → Whittaker

Vernon → Robertson → Goodey → Crossley → Parker → Kendal → Tasker → Whittaker

Stevens → Robertson → Goodey → Crossley → Parker → Kendal → Tasker → Whittaker

Smith → Robertson → Goodey → Crossley → Parker → Kendal → Tasker → Whittaker

McNeice → Smith → Robertson → Goodey → Crossley → Parker → Kendal → Tasker → Whittaker


I may have missed some of the more recent surnames, my apologies. Please feel free to contact me with the new and overlooked additions... and if you have questions.

The above inserted map is the Family Tree DNA mtDNA migration routes.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template