My Tangent - Happy 4th of July - Genealogy Research Matrixes

04 July 2011



Good Morning, and a Happy Fourth of July,

This morning, I opened the house after basking in the glory of ac for the past couple of days. The current temperature at 8:00 am is just 75° F, and the humidity is 84%. Psychologically as I can now “depend” on closing the windows and cranking up the ac, I do not feel as clammy and hot.

Happy 4th! A nice day to have off, excepting for the quadrupeds; they do not relish the swooshes, the bangs, and the pops of the humans’ celebration.

I will be adding a new header at the top of A Genealogy Hunt shortly. The new header will be “Matrix”. This will include a drop down menu of tables and summary charts of work that I have been conducting in my genealogy research. Currently there are four “Smith Indenture Study Matrix…” under the header “Analyses”. There soon will be a total of seven, plus a couple more.

Enjoy the day,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template