Part 152p - Smith Robertson Genealogy - A New Parker Descendant Chart

16 December 2009

Evening,

I had a very quiet day... For you cousins in the frigid north of the white stuff, I was walking around in shorts and bare feet, and all the windows open. Expecting rain this weekend and then a 50% drop in temperature... Guess I'll have to watch out for the possibility of tomato-Popsicles.

I spent time deciphering the inter-relationships of my Parker Family Line; the immediate family and ancestors of great-great-grandmother Elizabeth (née Parker) Crossley. My sources are the 1841, 1851, 1861, and 1871 England Censuses, localizing in the Downham, Twiston, Clitheroe areas of Lancashire. See Parts 149cp, 150p, and 151p for my early discussions and thoughts.

The following is a new Parker Descendant Chart I have constructed.



Please remember that this is, and will always be a work in progress. Relationships and connections may change as the source information is examined and re-examined.

Enjoy,

Jim

2 comments:

jon on December 17, 2009 at 2:15 AM said...

Hi Jim
Got your MTDNA email, i'm on of your close matches.
Sent you a couple of emails, did you get them
Cheers
Jon

Jim Smith on December 17, 2009 at 9:02 AM said...

Jon, There may be a common ancestor at some point in our ancestries but I do not see any immediate matching based on the work that either you or I have been able to compile in our own mtDNA lines. My new Parker Descendant Chart follows my mtDNA line from my grandmother Madge Goodey back to my ggg-grandmother Elizabeth Kendall. Regards, Jim

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template