This Is My Tangent - PC Is Back - Beauty in An Artist

21 October 2009

My PC is back and up and running. Hallelujah! And it cost me two weeks and $35.00… That’s it! Do I worry about the Zap Cap insurance process for the $35.00? Hell no, but if I was charging for my time based on my billing rate seven years ago, you know I would. Enough said. It’s up and running and only took me four trips to the PC Shoppe. And Carbonite is backing up as required.

I was just mesmerized in the beauty of  Kseniya Simonva's art.  She won the 2009 Ukraine's Got Talent competition.  It is amazing.



Check out the articles at the Guardian, the San Francisco Examiner, the Daily Telegraph.

Art is in all of us. Our words, our brushes. Our cameras, our music... even in the tips of our hands. And all I can offer you are the links.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template